The 2019 M-Scow North American Championship
Seaside Park Yacht Club
209 S Bayview Ave.
Seaside Park, NJ 08752
Open to all "M-16" Scows. Regatta fee: $100 per boat, provided you register online.
Some kind folks have been generous enough to offer housing for sailors coming in from out of town. If you’re looking for accommodations, or if you’re willing to host, contact Tom Welsch for further info.
- On-site registration, check-in 15:00-17:30
- Registration, check-in 08:00-09:30
Continental breakfast for Competitors.
- Skippers meeting 09:30
- Harbor Gun 10:00
- Race #1 starting sequence 10:30
Subsequent Races will start as soon as practical after the finish after the previous
race. Lunch will be on the water, at an appropriate break in the racing.
- No starts take place after 15:30 on Saturday
- The regatta dinner will be offsite at extra expense.
- Continental breakfast for Competitors 08:00
- Harbor Gun 09:00
- Initiation of first Starting sequence on Sunday 09:30
Lunch on the water, at an appropriate break in the racing additional races will be held
after lunch as necessary.
- No warning signal will be held after 14:00 on Sunday
Questions? Contact: Tom Welsch 856-261-2604